Anger Management Class
Anger Management class is now forming.
- What do you do when you get angry?
- How do you feel when you get angry?
- Does your anger last too long?
- What happens after you get angry?
- Does your anger interfere with your job or your relationships?
Could you or someone you know benefit from anger management?
Call the EAP now to reserve your spot in the class – 667.214-1561 (Counselor, Sue Walker)
Or email sue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Assistance Program
419 W. Redwood St., Suite 560 Baltimore, MD 21201 667.214.1555 (Fax) 410.328.1132